NJLawman.com

Police and Law Enforcement News    

f   o   r   u   m   s

Home NJ Page Editorials The Column Jobs Training Roll Call Blog Top Cops Promotional Exam LODD

Newest message board threads:

Title Author Date

Register Calendar New Posts

Author Comment

cpad09

Reply with quote  #1 
OK so my phase one and two dates were in Sept I faxed all the info they needed so I waited then about the end of January. I get a call that there missing some items so I faxed them again. The end of Feb I receive a call for my home interview which will be early march I  fax all the info they requested and wait . My question is should I just chalk this one  up to I must have Fell through the cracks better luck next time ?
StillLooking

Reply with quote  #2 
You had your home interview in March and you are just asking what to do now??? Sounds like you should of followed up.
cpad09

Reply with quote  #3 
Yea the only thing is I did..... they also say don't contact only if several months  have gone by (which several is around  4 ) but anyway I left two messages and 3 emails.. So I did follow pal Thanks for the comment though
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Search Forum / NJLawman.com Website

NJLawman.com

Police and Law Enforcement News    

f   o   r   u   m   s

Home NJ Page Editorials The Column Jobs Training Roll Call Blog Top Cops Promotional Exam LODD