NJLawman.com

Police and Law Enforcement News    

f   o   r   u   m   s

Home NJ Page Editorials The Column Jobs Training Roll Call Blog Top Cops Promotional Exam LODD

Newest message board threads:

Title Author Date

Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author Comment

Suzuki_gsxr600

Reply with quote  #321 
Gemini, did they give you any reasons/details? I still haven't gotten anything. I emailed and called an left a message for officer White because I had to inform him on something and I never got a response back, this was about one month ago right after the medical test
Anonymous

Reply with quote  #322 
Just got the email for phase 4, psych evaluation. It says it could take up to 5 hours. Does it really take that long, thought this was just the interview going over the results with the doctor.
njxj

Reply with quote  #323 
Anon... how long ago did you have your home interview? I just had mine and was wondering what else they have to do before contacting me for the next step.
Anonymous

Reply with quote  #324 
I had my home interview two weeks ago. So fast considering it took over 11 months to actually get the interview.
njxj

Reply with quote  #325 
Wow I had phase 1+2 back in January. I hope this goes quick. I just wanna know for sure that I'm going to the academy. I'd imagine they run your background before wasting their time interviewing you but have no idea
NNjRecruit

Reply with quote  #326 
Anon I spent 25 min at psych
Anonymous

Reply with quote  #327 
Anyone know how long it typically takes to receive an invite for the medical after the psych interview?
JuneGemini

Reply with quote  #328 
A week or two....

Reply with quote  #329 
Anyone who has already done their medical and psychological back in Febuary on the 25th hear anything yet? Or have any updates about the people who didn't get the Invite for orientation for class 229? I did my last phase (medical) on Febuary 25th and haven't heard anything at all whether or not I will be in class 230 or got DQ.
hondacbr06

Reply with quote  #330 
I'm going through the same thing suzukigsxr600
I went for my physical and physc on feb8 and still nothing for class 230 I'm praying they are going to go by this listing instead of new one.
Last I talk to hr she said if we didn't get any mail on the physc or physical she said that means we passed so I guess we are good
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Search Forum / NJLawman.com Website

NJLawman.com

Police and Law Enforcement News    

f   o   r   u   m   s

Home NJ Page Editorials The Column Jobs Training Roll Call Blog Top Cops Promotional Exam LODD