NJLawman.com

Police and Law Enforcement News    

f   o   r   u   m   s

Home NJ Page Editorials The Column Jobs Training Roll Call Blog Top Cops Promotional Exam LODD

Newest message board threads:

Title Author Date

Register Calendar New Posts

Author Comment

JDUB

Reply with quote  #1 
Has anybody received an email notification that they were certified for anything???
nwkdc2

Reply with quote  #2 
State or County? I have only received a letter stating that I passed with my score and rank for Hudson County in June but haven't received anything via mail or e-mail yet....But I have heard that they do send certifications via e-mail....
JDUB

Reply with quote  #3 
It saids for state services so I will assume state corrections. The email I recieved said that it was the second one that was sent but I never received a first one. WTF?
Bones2186

Reply with quote  #4 
I just received an e-mail notification from NJDOC two days ago stating that I was certified on their list for State Correction Officer Recruit and that I need to express my interest in the position in order to receive a date and time for pre-employment processing.  Did just that, now waiting for the e-mail response with further details....
Bones2186

Reply with quote  #5 
JDUB, my e-mail stated the same exact thing about how it was the second e-mail being sent.  However I had never received a first e-mail.  My guess is that they sent a first e-mail to certify a number of people, but then realized they needed to cert more and sent out this second e-mail to add the extra certs to people like us.
nwkdc2

Reply with quote  #6 
Respond quickly and good luck!
dmollyk

Reply with quote  #7 

I scored 93.390 non- vet i did not received an email or mail so i don"t really know if they will get to me for this class... well the only thing i can do is just to be patient and wait.....good luck guys!

Bones2186

Reply with quote  #8 
dmollyk, I scored a 93.6 non-vet and just received my e-mail cert the other day.  So I would imagine that you should be receiving a cert shortly, whether it is for this class or the next.  Thanks for the good luck and same to you !
JDUB

Reply with quote  #9 
Bones I did the same thing. At first I was waaaaaaaait a minute. Then I DL the 100 page thesis and figured it was legit lol. I got a 93.8 non vet. Good luck to all you guys. And for those who haven't received anything yet I'm sure you will just sit tight.
JDUB

Reply with quote  #10 
I'll tell ya what. If I hadn't applied to the njsp for the past 6-7 years, it would truly suck to try and get all the info needed for this packet.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Search Forum / NJLawman.com Website

NJLawman.com

Police and Law Enforcement News    

f   o   r   u   m   s

Home NJ Page Editorials The Column Jobs Training Roll Call Blog Top Cops Promotional Exam LODD