NJLawman.com

Police and Law Enforcement News    

f   o   r   u   m   s

Home NJ Page Editorials The Column Jobs Training Roll Call Blog Top Cops Promotional Exam LODD

Newest message board threads:

Title Author Date

Register Calendar New Posts

Author Comment

rollingrock9

Reply with quote  #1 
can this be addressed? i know its been a long standing topic and im sure the logistics of verifying is a pain, but will this ever get going? i know personally there are a few topics id like to discuss, but cant due to the fact anyone can view/comment on it. im not trying to be a snob about posting in a "special area", but it be nice to discuss certain topics without the typical non-leo uneducated comment. that being said, i do think there are a few non-leo's on this forum that contribute alot.......not knocking you guys.

even if we cant post in the secure section, how about still attempting to verify LEOs (through letterhead, IDs etc..) and maybe adding a "Verified" under their name or maybe even make their screen names a different color. this will help weed out and identify a bit.

just a suggestion.......... thanks.

Reply with quote  #2 
There is a LEO only section on the bottom of the forum page. You just need to e-mail the admin and get approved. That being said i sent an email 5 months ago and never heard back.
raidercop

Reply with quote  #3 

copy that class75 i haven't received any confirmation regarding my email either lol.......but i agree with rollingrock9

mwh368

Reply with quote  #4 
There is a website that has secure forums and does verify LEO status. policeone.com. There are LEO's from across the country on it.  

Stay safe

exfed2002

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Class75
There is a LEO only section on the bottom of the forum page. You just need to e-mail the admin and get approved. That being said i sent an email 5 months ago and never heard back.

They are aware of this, but they have not set it up, AFAIR, due to technical difficulties.

But I agree, there has to be a way to restrict access to some or all of the areas of this forum, otherwise anything, verified or not, is accessible to the public.

Reply with quote  #6 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Class75

yea i know........this is more about getting that section back up and running.

Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwh368
There is a website that has secure forums and does verify LEO status. policeone.com. There are LEO's from across the country on it.  

Stay safe

i know of a few police forums that have it. BUT i like this one....just hoping they make the moves to make this forum a bit better.

Reply with quote  #8 

Same thing here. I tried about six months ago and did not get a response for this L.E.O. Only section.

Reply with quote  #9 
Six months ago?  How about 6 YEARS ago!  Still waiting......

Reply with quote  #10 

i guess this isnt going to be addressed.....

Quick Navigation:

Search Forum / NJLawman.com Website

NJLawman.com

Police and Law Enforcement News    

f   o   r   u   m   s

Home NJ Page Editorials The Column Jobs Training Roll Call Blog Top Cops Promotional Exam LODD