NJLawman.com

Police and Law Enforcement News    

f   o   r   u   m   s

Home NJ Page Editorials The Column Jobs Training Roll Call Blog Top Cops Promotional Exam LODD

Newest message board threads:

Title Author Date

Register Calendar New Posts

Poll Results

On the exam itself, choose the best answer for the most points, even if not true?
 Yes, 'lie' to get the most points and just be honest once you land an interview and background investigator. 30 83%
 No, lose some points, but be honest on the exam. 6 16%
Total votes: 36   Please or register an account to vote.

Author Comment

robocop1088

Reply with quote  #41 

I was quite surprised at the amount of questions in regards to H.S and clubs you were in. But we ll see what happens.

Legion

Reply with quote  #42 
Quote:
Originally Posted by emtb131
Grades and personal stuff like that have absolutely no business being on this test in my opinion. I was actually shocked at some of the questions I was expected to answer. Leave the personal crap to the BI to figure out and for your psych. It has no place being anywhere on an entry level LE exam. Who cares if you were a C student in high school? If you're 30 now and have a masters degree, should it really reduce your score? Remove it from the test.

I agree with you but EB Jacobs claims that your past performance is the best indicator of your future performance. Supposedly if you're a college grad you're supposed to swap your high school questions and answer them with your college answers but it's still ridiculous. Any agency I applied to wanted my transcripts so they can see what my grades were. Also questions about being late, stealing, how often do you lie, etc. are all b.s. because who is going to actually say I lie all the time? It's scary that those types of questions are 80% of your score.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Search Forum / NJLawman.com Website

NJLawman.com

Police and Law Enforcement News    

f   o   r   u   m   s

Home NJ Page Editorials The Column Jobs Training Roll Call Blog Top Cops Promotional Exam LODD