NJLawman.com

Police and Law Enforcement News    

f   o   r   u   m   s

Home NJ Page Editorials The Column Jobs Training Roll Call Blog Top Cops Promotional Exam LODD

Newest message board threads:

Title Author Date

Register Calendar New Posts

Author Comment

gixxertaz

Reply with quote  #1 
Can anyone give me any information on what a RICE notice is?  Are there any websites out there with information about it?  Our town is considering this and I would like to be at least somewhat in formed about it.

TAZ
MB104

Reply with quote  #2 

A RICE notice is a legal notice given to an employee as formal notice that their employment status will be discussed between Mayor and Council.  This is state law, and is required to be issued by the town Clerk.

Personnel matters affecting employees of the public bodies, unless all parties request or consent to a public hearing: Prior to discussion of personnel, affected employees must be given notice, known as a Rice notice, which gives the employee the right to request a public hearing.

Google results of "RICE notice"

Now my question is....what the hell is happening in P-Berg?

Reply with quote  #3 

i dont work in pburg, live there.  thanks for the help

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Search Forum / NJLawman.com Website

NJLawman.com

Police and Law Enforcement News    

f   o   r   u   m   s

Home NJ Page Editorials The Column Jobs Training Roll Call Blog Top Cops Promotional Exam LODD